FCTC – 2011 TURKEY AWARDS
These are “turkey awards” – not loser awards. Jerry Sundusky, Penn State Administration – those are all losers so they don’t rate turkey awards….
10. Banks – for making sure they don’t take any of that money and actually loan it to small business to spur economic growth
9. NBA Basketball Players – for thinking we really care if you strike for the next 20 years
8. Fox News and All the Conservative Talk Hosts – who determined that the only news worthy event of Occupy Wall Street was discussion of sanitary conditions
7. Bank of America – for consistently doing nothing to help the housing crisis in the largest way
6. Ndamukong (Damuknon) Suh – for his post game explanation of how a STOMP is simply an Exit Strategy
5. Herman Cain – for thinking that foreign policy can also be solved by 9/9/9
4. Ed Demarco – Head of FHFA (Federal Housing Finance Agency
3. President O’bama – for not running Ed DeMarco’s butt out of town
2. United States Congress – for makings sure our credit rating is downgraded and our future is bleak all in the good spirit of bipartisism
1. American People – for allowing ourselves to be treated the way we are – always say, it’s okay to make a mistake, but you need to learn from it.